Friday, July 26, 2013

UNFAITHFUL BEHAVIOR





HAS THESE PUBLIC HIGH OFFICIALS GONE WILD?


SEX-A-HOLIC  BEHAVIOR EDITION!!!




Enough is Enough!  Due to all respect, I would be outraged.  I would give
myself permission to slap my husband face for totally humiliating me
publicly for engaging in unfaithful sexual behavior with other women.

The main and most hurtful ingredient of an affair/affairs would be all the
damn lying and secrecy.  What has happen to dignity, respect and honor?
There is no good reason for any spouse to step outside of their marriage
in order to have cheap temporary pleasures (sex) with another. 

How can any man blame their spouse for making them cheat, this would
be totally absurd and very cowardly.  A real man take responsibility for
his own actions and not under any circumstances, blame his wife.

MEN!!! ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO BE THE ONE THAT
ROCK YOUR WORLD SEXUALLY.


Angela  

1 comment: