Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ALL GUILTY OF DISCRIMINATION









A few years ago while sitting down with Kelly one of my very best friends who
happens to be white.  We were sharing thoughts of some important issues when
she brought up a subject regarding programs that were being offered at that time.

She begin to express her feelings of being discriminated against because she had
wanted to enroll in a course which was only eligible for minorities.  To my surprise,
I was totally shocked.  I looked at her in disbelief and begin laughing uncontrollably.
I then realized that my dear friend was very serious about this statement.  She
expressed that she too needed this particular program to better herself therefore she
was being discriminated against.

You know what, Kelly was 100% right.  This is Father God's world and he has all
good things for everyone of his people.  You may agree to disagree but we all need
to get on the good foot of righteousness.





Best Wishes

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment