Friday, November 18, 2011

IT'S ONE THING TO BE MEAN BUT IT'S ANOTHER TO BE JUST DAM CRUEL

A few days ago I encountered words with this so called UNAPPRECIATED, COLD
HEARTED, SELF-CENTERED, BIG DOG CEO of the MJB 111th and Main Shelter
regarding all his clients including myself.  I had stated to him that his clients were very
important for his business.  He replied back that he did not need any of his clients which
were fifty (50) women and seventy (70) men.  I said to myself "WHAT THE HELL".

Well world, I have voiced my thoughts on this particular attitude towards people in
need in such agencies on an earlier blog called Love and Service.  Many agencies are
only in this for profit.  Father God will eliminate everyone in his timing.

My personal feelings regarding this matter is for all CEO's with shelters and their staff
with hearts cold as ice should close their doors completely, place large chains and lock
with sign saying NO MORE SERVICE.  I GUARANTEE that you WILL NOT BE
MISSED.

NOTE:  BY THE WAY I'M NO LONGER STAYING AT MJB SHELTER.  HE WILL
NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER RED CENT FROM MY CARD NUMBER.  I SUGGEST
EVERYONE TO MOVE ON AS WELL.

GENTLE REMINDER:  PLEASE BE A WORLD CHANGER WITH TRUE LOVE.

Much Love

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment