Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CERTIFICATION MADNESS

I just accidentally notice this particular form in a package for housing
with an well known organization a client was reading.  I thought to
myself "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS".  The name of the form was
Certification Of Homelessness.

Now, you must be an certified homeless client before being considered
for any kind of housing.  What will be next?

Some agencies are just ridiculous and out of control with the homeless
ordeal.  What is the justified reason for this particular form?  Is it only to
be demeaning toward others who are in need?  Somebody please rectify
and tell me something.

Personally, I feel this form should be demolish and never ever seen again.
Please let us all be mindful in everything we do.

Much Love

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment