Monday, June 17, 2013

CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY




"BEGIN TO BE MORE GRATEFUL FOR ALL THINGS"



What hurtful memory are you choosing to hold onto today?  Something
somebody said, did or thought about you.  One day only a few years ago
I just decided to release old past stories that had been replaying in my
head over and over again for many years.  I decided to be grateful for many
things and forgive.  Father God had provided me with good health and
everything I've ever needed and wanted also family and friends that love me.

I guess I've matured somewhat now.  I choose to be happy and wait for all
that Father God has only for me.  I choose to not have any more excuses and
blame others for not doing this and that.  I choose to be free from unforgiveness
and hurts and live my life with total abundance.  You have to face the future and
advance in life.  It happen , It's over, It's done, so move on.

IN CHRIST YOU CAN OVERCOME THE BURDENS OF LIFE AND RISE UP.
MATTHEW, CHAPTER 11, VERSE 28 COME TO ME ALL YOU WHO ARE
WEARY AND BURDENED AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST.





 


Best Wishes To All


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment