Monday, March 28, 2011

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

I'm excited and can't contain myself about the United We Stand march
I supported on Saturday 3-26-2011 regarding Ralph's grocery stores jobs
and Government Congressional Budget Cuts (Education and Healthcare
ect.).  The march begin 10:30 a.m. by the Staple Center and ended at
Pershin Square, Downtown Los Angeles, California.

The march was certainly electrifying and powerful and I'm saying to
myself "WHAT THE HELL"  I'm Lovin It, You Go! Teamsters.  The
Teamsters, UAW, SEIU and many other unions represented and
demonstrated a wonderful awesome job.

You all stood together with such power, strength, dignity and the march
was done decently and in order.  GOD was smiling while looking upon
all his people.

Yes, once again the people have the power (POWER TO THE PEOPLE).
Enough is Enough and Together We Do Stand.  I want to take this
opportunity right now to encourage everyone to attend meetings, participate
in rallys/marches, vote or give your support in what you truly believe in and
help make better changes for everyone.

I'm so proud of everyone that organized and participated in the march.  Praise
GOD and Best Wishes to all.

Please comment with love.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment